DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY FOR BEGINNERS IN BRIGHTON Collins
New to digital photography? Not sure how to use your DSLR camera in anything but automatic mode? Want to learn how to take great photos? Then why not take one of my photography courses.
You’ll learn how to:
* Switch off the automatic mode and find out what all those buttons and settings on your camera really do
* Take amazing, artistic photos of the piers, Brighton Pavilion and other landmarks
* Focus and adjust shutter speeds to avoid blurry photos
* Control aperture to blur backgrounds or retain maximum sharpness in landscapes
* Take slow shutter speed images to achieve motion blur effects
* Edit your own images using free or affordable PC software and tablet apps
* A digital SLR/SLD or bridge camera (no compact cameras)
* At least two memory cards
* Waterproofs (in case it rains!)
There are two types of course available:
Group photography afternoon – £55 per person
You’ll be part of a group of no more than five people, with plenty of opportunity for individual tuition and feedback. We’ll complete at least two different types of shoot along Brighton seafront, and we’ll run through some basic photo editing techniques using the photos you’ve taken in a local café (refreshments included). The course will last for five hours.
One-on-one photography class – £150 per person
For those who prefer individual tuition, the one-on-one classes take the same format as the Group Photography course, but with the tutor’s undivided attention. You’ll also receive a framed print of your best photo of the day after the event.
Attendees of both courses will be sent a FREE ebook, providing a reminder of all the photography techniques you’ll learn on the course.
About your tutor:
Barry Collins has been a photography enthusiast for almost 20 years. As a technology editor for The Sunday Times and PC Pro, he has written dozens of articles and tutorials on digital photography, cameras and photo-editing software. He’s lived in Sussex, on and off, since the mid-1990s.
If you would like to book a place on a course – either for yourself or as a gift – then either call 07834 468821 or use the contact form below: